Kitto Real Estate Team prides itself on not only helping our clients buy a home in the Comox Valley but helping them invest in a property that will align with their long term needs and goals. We are proud of our successful real estate negotiations, in which we have excelled.
Kitto Real Estate Team provides the kind of local expert service only Realtors born and raised in the Comox Valley can. We have an intimate knowledge of each area in the Comox Valley, the highlights and drawbacks as well as the history and direction they are headed.
We understand the importance of listening and patience when it comes to finding the right home for you in the Comox Valley. When you are ready we are here to help you make the best decisions for your needs and goals. Trust in Kitto Real Estate Team as your skilled negotiator and representative.
To help you purchase your next home, we will:
- Listen genuinely to your specific needs, wants and goals. Aaron will find properties for you before they are available on MLS
- Advise and communicate the buying process such as industry norms and market statistics
- Share information on prospective properties
- Schedule and tour desired properties
- Negotiate for you the best price and the most favourable terms
- Guide you through your due diligence period
- Complete the Sale
- Decide you want to make a purchase
- What are your specific needs and wants
- How much do you intend to spend?
- Get Pre qualified. We can connect you with the best local mortgage specialists
- Costs. Inspections: home, septic, water, and others..
- Closing Costs. Property Transfer Tax, GST(if applicable), Legal Fees, Property Tax Adjustments, Title Insurance
- View prospective properties, compare the properties and determine which will meet your needs best
- Make the Offer
- Due diligence. Typically a 7-14 day process to remove the conditions(ie. Subject to Financing, Subject to Inspection) and move forward with the sale or choose not to
- Choose a Lawyer/Notary to register your name and mortgage on Title
- Start packing up and getting ready to move, cancel and reconnect services, change mailing address
Some of the due dilligence a REALTOR helps you navigate:
- Title Search and Notations
- Title Insurance
- Home Inspection
- Septic Inspection
- Water Potability, Quality and Quantity.
- Site Survey
- Zoning Bylaws
- Subdivision Potential
- Property Disclosure Statement
- Material Latent Defects
- New Construction, Specifications
- Home Warranty Protection
- Sale of another Property
- Tenancy Agreements
- Foreclosure, Court Approval